Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lost is back!!!




I can't tell you how pumped I am about the season premiere of Lost! I have been diligently watched Seasons 1,2 and 3 to get caught up. I watched Season 1 when it first aired back in 2004. I loved it then, but life got hectic the next couple seasons and I only caught bits and pieces of it. Thankfully, Dana let me borrow her box sets to get caught up. Let me tell you, there were some nights I watched five hours straight. I started staying up until one or two in the morning again, just because I couldn't get enough. I would tell myself, "okay, after this episode I have GOT to go to bed." Then there would be this suspenseful cliffhanger and I just had to watch the next. It was ridiculous. Regardless, I am glad I am up-to-date and can't wait to see how this season unfolds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who will you be voting for on November 4th?