Sunday, April 20, 2008

Elijahism's

I decided I would start documenting the funny things Elijah says. If I could remember them all it would be in the hundreds. Unfortunately, one thing I wasn't blessed with is a good memory. He is quite possibly the funniest kid I know (of course I may be a tad partial). Most of the things he says is comical, but every once and awhile I cringe. Here are some of the most recent...

  • As I am opening a new tube of toothpaste...

Elijah: Mom, is that mine?

Me: Yes.

Elijah: Oh thank you mom! You're so brave!

  • As we're driving down the road...

Elijah: Mama, that idiot needs to get off the road, don't he?

(wonder where he got that???)

  • As I am flying around the room getting ready in the morning...


Elijah: Is Aunt Vicki and Ol' Raspberries going to beat you up if your late for work?

(Vicki and Ol' Raspberries aka Sherri are my bosses)

  • As we are driving down Caraway past Burger King...

Elijah: Mom, mom! That is where Uncle Michele and Aunt MaScott took me the other day!

(Uncle Michele and Aunt McScott are two of my closest friends)

  • Driving to Lake Frierson for our church service we go over a pretty steep hill (the kind where you lose your stomach) and it probably didn't help that I was speeding a bit...

Elijah: Whoooooa Mom! You better hang on to your britches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who will you be voting for on November 4th?