Monday, May 19, 2008

List for Life

  • Take a pottery course

  • Take Elijah to the beach

  • Own my own home

  • Be debt free

  • De-clutter my house

  • Find my soulmate
  • Fill all my photoframes

  • Crochet an afghan

  • Take a martial arts class

  • Get my concealed weapon permit

  • Get Masters degree

  • Ride in a limousine

  • Go to a murder mystery party

  • See Bon Jovi in concert

  • Be on a jury

  • Own a jeep

  • See The Lion King on Broadway

  • Get Elijah's scrapbooks up-to-date
  • Lose 30 pounds
  • Clear out my closet of items I no longer can/do wear
  • Get a Nikon
  • Set up my aquarium
  • Take some photography classes
  • See The Nace Brothers Band play live again
  • Visit New York
  • Take Elijah to Walt Disney World
  • Update my wardrobe

List will be updated as things cross my mind

1 comment:

  1. There are quite a few things on there that I want to do too! I thought about you yesterday at the library when I came across an "alphabet cookbook" and I realized that I never told you about the church thing but remembered I needed to finish a post about it....anyway you get the idea. I met somebody else that goes there- we will probably check it out- but if we go you have to sit with me! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Who will you be voting for on November 4th?