Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend Fun

Friday night Elijah and I went to see the play Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs at the ASU Fowler Center. It was an awesome performance. We had front row seats and Elijah was lovin' it. It really does make all the difference when your on the front row! Most enjoyable, is that you don't have to worry about someone blocking your view.

Saturday I kept Grady for a friend on mine. Elijah and Grady get along great, and Elijah is very protective of him. We hung out at the house all morning, took a short nap and then went out to mom' s to have some water fun. We set up the slip and slide and dolphin pool. They had a blast and I finally got some sun!

Carrie Underwood/Little Big Town tickets went on sale Saturday. Dana, Kara and I were all surprised to find out we will be on none other than....the FRONT row!!! I cannot wait!


All in all, it was a pretty good weekend.

1 comment:

Who will you be voting for on November 4th?