Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Elijahisms

Yesterday evening Elijah was full of comedy. Here is a taste of some of our conversations...
Elijah: Mom, I miss God sooo much. I love Him for death and truff (truth).

Elijah:
Do they make noodles out of your broom?
Me: No, but I can see why you would think that.

Elijah: Hey mom, you know they make paper towels out of trees?
Me: Really? Did you learn that at school?
Elijah: Yeah, Mr. Jay (I didn't hear who he said) came to our class and told us to use only one towel at a time cause they would have to cut down more trees.
Me: Who told you that?
Elijah: MR. JAY! Do you not have your listenin' ears on Mom?


Elijah:
Ahhhh Mom! Ninja Turtle clothes too!!!!
Me: No, it is a sheet.
Elijah: You kinda special Mom. Give me your hand. I can't believe you love me this much!

As I am writing out all the above, Elijah starts asking me what the letters are. I tell him N, then O, then he points to a b, I say b...he says NO Mom, it doesn't have big hump belly, big hump belly!!! Duh!?!
Fyi...Big hump belly, big hump belly=B.

2 comments:

Who will you be voting for on November 4th?