Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Festivities

Last weekend, E and I spent the evening at the Hewitt's eating fondue and carving pumpkins. The cheese fondue was a new recipe for Dana and I have to say, it was looking pretty scary! Much to our surprise, it tasted great, albeit a tad lumpy :)
Wednesday at cell, all the women worked on our bowling game for the upcoming fall festival. It was good times, as usual. Lots of laughs with some great women.
Yesterday we attended the Crossroads Fall Festival at the Hillis'. My sister-in-law (no, they are not married but I consider her as such) and my niece came with us. It was a great day to spend with some awesome friends. I was a last minute judge for the chili cook-off! Elijah and Kiley really enjoyed themselves. Big hits of the day were the apple bobbing (I think he got five), paintball target shooting, and the train rides. Elijah decided he wanted to get his hair colored...green. It was pretty cute!


After church today, we headed out to mom's to do a little four-wheeler riding. Elijah's Papa just purchased him, yet another, four-wheeler. They are spoiling the child rotten!

2 comments:

Who will you be voting for on November 4th?