Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween

Last weekend, we attended a Halloween party at Chris and Karman's.  First off let me say, Karman is much more of a woman than I.  I think there were upwards of at least 50 kids in attendance.  I would be pulling hairs out of my head, one by one.  They had tons of activities for the kiddos to do and Elijah had a blast.  Karman's twins, Chase and Chance, had a costume contest and Elijah won 1st place with his green power ranger costume!
Halloween night we went to the Hewitt's.  They have a great neighborhood for trick or treating and I think the kids enjoy having friends along to join in the fun.  About 10 minutes before walking out the door, Elijah decided he wanted to be Tony Stewart again this year. 

1 comment:

Who will you be voting for on November 4th?