Monday, May 05, 2008

Letter of the week "B"


"B" activities for the week
  • Buy berries at the store-make berry smoothies
  • Books-read books, first trip to library to borrow books
  • Bible stories
  • Black, brown, blue colors-search inside/outside for items these colors
  • Body-draw a picture of it, talk about our bodies, identify body parts
  • "B" handwriting pages
  • Bees, bugs, butterflies-look for them outside
  • "B" hunt around the house
  • Blow bubbles
  • Balloons
  • Bake brownies
  • Bus-take a ride on the local transit busses, count how many we see
  • Balls
  • Bath time fun

1 comment:

  1. This is good stuff. I used to be great at this when I taught pre-school. Now that I have my own kids I seem to forget.....keep it coming- we have no idea what to do here this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Who will you be voting for on November 4th?