Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hunker'd Down

As I have stated previously, weather in Arkansas is so unpredictable. We had been out and about enjoying a nice evening, when I get an alert via text message from my boss telling me if I am out I better head home. There is a bad storm heading this way and we don't want to be caught out in it, she says. Just as we pull in the driveway, hail starts falling. I immediately went into hypervigilant mom mode. So, we hunker'd down in my walk-in closet. Elijah was oblivious to what was going on as he watched Scooby Doo on the portable DVD player. It is actually pretty cozy, sans no ventilation.



1 comment:

  1. I didn't see this post before.....he is so cute! My son was at a friend's house and my husband was freaking out that he wasn't with the rest of the family.

    ReplyDelete

Who will you be voting for on November 4th?