Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yup. I hit the motherload!

What would you say if I told you that all this could be yours for $20? You would think I was crazazy!!! But, that is what happened to me :)

Well, my dear friend, Misty, had Elijah and I over Saturday night. We had went out to eat at Lazarri's then headed back to let the kiddos play. Misty has been purging her scrapbook supplies in preparation for the scrapbooking retreat( which sadly I won't be attending). I was giddy at all the goodies she was getting rid of. So much of this stuff was never even opened. You can't tell from the picture, but I would say there is a stack of at least 200 pattern 12x12 paper there. Don't worry ladies, I did not take it all. She still has a bunch of stuff left to bring to the retreat!

Thanks, Misty! Not only for your extreme generousity but for being a wonderful friend.



And these, my friends, are button balls...
Michele got a good laugh at my artistic abilities. None the less, I love 'em and intend to proudly display them in my scrapbook room (that I currently do not have) someday.

7 comments:

  1. O.K., love the button balls! They would be so cute to decorate with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Holly! I am glad someone likes them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the button balls too! What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i found a typo!!!! i found a typo!!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um....I thought you made me promise not to tell you looked at the stuff before anybody else and got a once in a lifetime rate......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dana--and just where is the typo?!

    ReplyDelete

Who will you be voting for on November 4th?