Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall is near

Elijah attended a hayride and weenie roast with some great neighbor friends last night. Unfortunately, I couldn't go because I have been sick (coughing, sore throat, nausea and dizziness). Mom and Ronnie took him and reported that he had a blast! Fall is my favorite season and I love of the fall time activities. I was bummed because I had to miss out on all the fun.
In other news, Elijah woke up at midnight crying with an earache. We were up for three and a half hours before we finally got the pain under control. Oddly, he doesn't even remember any of it. That is a blessing. And I am feeling better today, though I am now on antibiotics and steroids for my spider bite.

2 comments:

  1. I hope the two of you are better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fall is my favorite, too! what did the doctor say about the bite?

    ReplyDelete

Who will you be voting for on November 4th?